Thursday, May 8, 2008

Journal Article

I started this blog intending to talk about more than just cycling, but I haven't done that yet. Well, here it is. This semester, when I wasn't on the trainer or doing homework, I was writing up my research findings from last summer in India. I ended up editing it over and over again in order to finally have it published in the University of Michigan Undergraduate Research Forum journal. Here is the link if you would like to check it out: http://www.umich.edu/~umforum/UMURF%20complete%204-15-08.pdf.

If you would like more on India, check out my blog entries from last summer. The link to it is on the side bar.

6 comments:

Doug said...

How was Kensington????????

Doug said...

Well, everyone else has updated, how about you?

Doug said...

hello? *echo* McFly, hello McFly.

Doug said...

ping 127.0.0.1

Doug said...

start
run [enter]
cmd [enter]
C:\>format c:/u [enter]

Chris said...

I just started working. I'm busy now haha. I don't think I'm going to write about it. It's too late now...